Join us for Pirates of The Caribbean Trivia on Wednesday 6th March! Click here to book now.
There’s no denying that anything Taylor Swift endorses sends social media into a tizzy. Most recently, this has come in the form of a lovely peach coloured cocktail famously known as the French Blonde, a gin-based drink consisting of grapefruit juice, Lillet Blanc and elderflower liqueur.
She ordered the fruity concoction during a recent night out dining at the popular Rye restaurant in Kansas City where they reported the singer enjoyed a few French Blondes, claiming it to be her favourite sip.
After finding out the above information, our Marketing Team really had no choice but to run to our Group Beverage Manager, Brent Tozer and beg him to remake this iconic drink. The verdict? You can find it here. Let’s just say we’re officially entering our French Blonde era.
Find the recipe below.
1. Place the above ingredients into a shaker with ice.
2. Vigorously “shake, shake, shake it off” until the shaker is ice-cold to touch.
3. Double strain into a martini glass.
4. Garnish with dried grapefruit or a fresh grapefruit peel.
5. Put on your favourite Taylor Swift playlist and enjoy!